Banned for no reason

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bear

Staff Member
Operator
Apr 29, 2018
Your account was suspended because someone informed us of a situation where someone had dug straight down into their base. We checked who had broken the blocks and it traced back to you. It was a base in the middle of no where so it was clear that someone used x-ray hacks of some sort to locate it. (Possible hacks that we think you could have used include x-ray, Chest ESP, or a resource pack that makes blocks appear transparent, also known as x-ray) If you have any proof that you found this base in a legitimate way respond to this thread with it attached.

Thanks, Bear

Jul 9, 2018
The base that i found in the middle of knowhere i found by accedently i was running around in the wilderness and i was digging down to make a base then i found someones base.

Jul 9, 2018
it’s not a lie I have witnesses and also you can’t get mad that I found your base legit and you don’t get your own way like I found your base and I raided it that’s the whole point of factions and you can’t get mad that I’m playing the game