/fly being added to Shop

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Would You Like To See This Get Added?

• Total voters
Apr 27, 2018
Hi. As you could maybe tell by the title. I am interested into seeing if /fly could be added to the TimelessPvP shop. The lowest rank that can fly is Timelord. Which is $71.19NZD. Which is a lot of money. So If /fly could be added it could be like $10 -$15NZD.

$1 New Zealand = 0.70 USD
$10 NZ = $7.02 USD
$15 NZ = 10.53 USD
I think between $10NZ and $15 is a good price to buy /fly. So people without a rank or with low ranks could fly around. The only thing staff will have to check is there purchase history. Because if someone uses a hacked client and a hack bot doesn't ban them people may be able to fly free

Apr 27, 2018
Hi, the problem with that is that it would be a little hard to tell whether or not someone is hacking. However, will take into consideration. Thank you for the suggestion
Hacking is a big thing if you guys add /fly to shop. But I just thought. When someone buys /fly. They get a permanent tag. Something like "#Fly" "#FlyMode" so staff could know if the person flying have bought fly or not